Hi there! I have another easy recipe/meal prep idea for this week!
Mandarin Orange Chicken with brown rice and green beans.
This literally took me 30 mins to throw all this together and I ended up with five portions. This is great for either lunch or dinner, which ever you prefer. I decided with this meal because I already had all of this in my pantry/fridge, so I didn’t even need to hit the grocery store.
Here’s what I used:
- Trader Joe’s Mandarin Orange Chicken (frozen package)
- Brown Rice (Ready to boil)
- Trader Joe’s French Cut Green Beans (frozen)
- Cook the chicken according to the package – about 20 mins in the oven
- Cook the brown rice – bring 4 cups of water to a boil (for 2 bags) and simmer for about 10 mins
- Saute the green beans to your liking – I also added some salt, pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder
That’s it! 3 easy steps!