This is a great weeknight meal when you don’t really feel like cooking. Few ingredients, easy to throw together, and cooks quickly. Sounds like a perfect combo to me!
Here’s what I used:
- Buffalo chicken sausage
- Brussels Sprouts
- Little Baby Potatoes
- First I boiled the potatoes for about 20 mins
- Half the sprouts and sprinkle with olive oil and whatever seasonings (salt, pepper, garlic/onion powder)
- Chop up the chicken sausage
- Once the potatoes are tender, smash them and cover with a little butter and minced garlic
- Cook for about 20 mins in a 375 degree oven
And there you have it; So simple yet so delicious.